It is crucial to get pre-approved for home financing when purchasing a property. You'll have better negotiating strength when dealing with a seller. You will also have less stress and feel more confident when submitting an offer.
It is free to get a quote and it will put you in a position to get a better deal. Contact us and we can put you in contact with a competent and knowledgeable Mortgage Broker that can help you with a loan anywhere in the state.
1. We are in a thriving real estate market and some properties are selling very quickly.
2. The good news is that we are getting 98% of our clients offers accepted helping
them get a great value. As long as our clients are pre-approved for a loan and are
willing to negotiate.
1. Educate client on local real estate market - various neighborhoods and/or buildings.
2. Help client get pre-approved with an excellent local lender.
3. Schedule private showing appointments for all available properties.
4. Watch the market daily and notify client of new listings as soon as they
come on the market.
5. Send out mailers, make phone calls & knock on doors to locate properties in the
client’s desired neighborhoods and/or buildings.
6. Network to locate new properties before they hit the market to give our clients an
advantage over other buyers in the market.
7. Preview properties - take photos and email to out of town clients.
8. Negotiate the offer in the best interest of our client.
9. Our Team will handle all the follow up and keep client informed on all the following
escrow procedures, Mortgage, Appraisal, Title, Termite Inspection, Sellers Disclosures,
10. Survey, Final Walk Through, Schedule Signing and any other detail to have a smooth
11. More good news – **Seller pays real estate commissions, so our services are
free for you!!!
12. We offer all these services through our Exclusive Buyer Program
(Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement).